In order to meet your expectations, we offer two different payment methods. You can select between fast bank transfer by Pay Pal, payment using a card by Pay Pal and traditional bank transfer to our account.
The data of the translation, e.g. credit card type, credit card number, expiry date, CVV number (three-digit number at the back of your credit card) are introduced using a safe, encrypted website.
Accepted currencies: EUR,GBP.
In order to correctly fill in the bank transfer disposition from a foreign account:
- the title of your bank transfer must include: name and surname, as well as order number. It will allow us to connect your payment with your order.
- provide the amount to be paid in EUR (the seller accepts payments in EUR and GBP).
- introduce your account number with IBAN, that is: PL 02 1140 1010 0000 4535 5600 1001
- provide SWIFT code: BREXPLPWMBK
- if your bank requires it, select the OUR bank transfer costs option (the bank transfer costs are fully paid by the sender)